DOWNLOAD LINK GATHER AT THE END OF THIS CONTENT
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS[1]) has released the admit card of the Specialist Officer[2] (SO) Main exam 2021. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website[3] ibps.in using their login details.
The IBPS SO Main exam 2021 will be held on January 30 in an online mode. Candidates who have cleared the SO online prelim exam 2021[4] are eligible to appear for the Main exam. The result[5] of the prelims exam was announced on Tuesday.
The IBPS SO online Main Examination for the posts of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer will consist of objective tests for 60 marks for a duration of 45 minutes.
Online Main Examination for the post of Rajbhasha Adhikari will consist of Objective and Descriptive Tests for 1 hour and total marks are 60. There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks per wrong answer marked in the Objective Tests.
Candidates are advised to read the Information Handout[6] of the exam available on the official website.
Steps to download IBPS SO Main admit card 2022:
- Visit the official website ibps.in[7]
- Click on the CRP SPL main admit card link
- Key in your registration/roll number and date of birth to login
- The IBPS SO Main admit card will appear on screen
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
Here’s direct link to download IBPS SO admit card 2022.[8]
The IBPS[9] recruitment drive is being conducted to fill up a total of 1828 SO vacancies under CRP SPL-XI. These include posts including IT Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), and Marketing Officer (Scale I).
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of the Preliminary and Mains examination followed by the interview round.
References
- ^ IBPS (scroll.in)
- ^ Specialist Officer (scroll.in)
- ^ website (ibps.in)
- ^ SO online prelim exam 2021 (scroll.in)
- ^ result (scroll.in)
- ^ Information Handout (www.ibps.in)
- ^ ibps.in (ibps.in)
- ^ Here’s direct link to download IBPS SO admit card 2022. (ibpsonline.ibps.in)
- ^ IBPS (scroll.in)